[Flexradio] FLEX-1500 optimized mic audio settings ?
Mathias Krüger
2012-08-24 19:37:34 UTC
Hello,

since the wiki is actual not working/not reachable is it possible to
find the description how to set up the mic audio for *all* Flex
radios:

http://flexradiowiki.com/frsradoiowiki/index.php?title=Setting_Audio_Gain

somewhere else?

Regards & thanks in advance
73
Mathias
HB9DOU
W5CUL
2012-08-25 17:18:30 UTC
2012-08-25 19:21:39 UTC
Hello Mike,

thanks for adding this document to the posting. In between i received
it as the file also.
I think it will help others too. For me the settings as described are
working fine.

BR
73
Mathias
------------------
[...]
-----------------------------------
73,
Mike
W5CUL
W1AEX - Rob
2012-08-26 15:53:56 UTC
It looks like you have got your 1500 all set Mathias but I'll pass this
along in case someone else is looking for it. At the suggestion of a
number of Flex users, a few changes were made to the original posting
that Mike W5CUL has kindly re-posted. While the Flex Wiki is being
relocated, the updated version can be viewed at the site at the link in
my sig below. On the index page, skim down to "Setting TX Audio Gain in
PowerSDR" and that should get you there.

73,

Rob W1AEX
--
W1AEX-Rob www.w1aex.com